Срок работы пробной версии продукта истек. Через две недели этот сайт полностью прекратит свою работу. Вы можете купить полнофункциональную версию продукта на сайте www.1c-bitrix.ru. 9. Школа із с. Лоташове | Експонати музею просто неба (Пирогово)
"Loading..."
Школа із с. Лоташове Тальнівського р-ну Черкаської обл.

1903 р. Планування церковно – парафіяльної школи нагадує варіант хати «на дві половини». Будинок мав звичайне на селі покриття соломою з дідухом, накладним гребнем та китицями по рогах. Школа була трьох річна. Навчав дітей один вчитель, завідував школою священик. Вивчав «Закон Божий», арифметику, каліграфію, російською та старослов’янською мовою, українська мова була заборонена.
Одноповерхова, багатодільна з двома ганками. Стелі дощані, зверху вальковані, знизу мащені й білені. В усіх приміщеннях дерев’яні підлоги. Ззовні і зсередини стіни мащені й білені. Будівля поділена на дві половини з окремими входами: навчальну (велика класна кімната учительська і сіни) та помешкання для вчителя (кабінет-спальня і кухня-їдальня). Обидві половини зв’язані вчительською кімнатою. На саморобних партах лежить приладдя школярів. Біля стіни простий стіл, табурет, рахівниця, класна дошка. На стінах висять ікони, а ще висіли портрети царя і цариці.
Церковно – парафіяльні школи організовував синод у тих селах, що мали церкви. У селах без церкви працювали школи грамоти під які наймали половину хати.

A school from Lotashove village in Talnivskyi district of Cherkasska Region
The building was constructed in 1903. The plan of parochial school resembles a two-halved home. Roof of the house is traditionally covered by straw with didukh, a coping and brushes on corners. It was a three-grade school, managed by a village priest, and there was only one teacher. The pupils studied Law of God, arithmetic and calligraphy. They were taught in Russian and in ancient Slavic languages, as teaching in Ukrainian was prohibited.
This is a single-storied multi-roomed building with two porches. Its ceilings are made of planks, wattle-and-daub on the top and covered by clay and white-washed underneath. The building is divided into halves, with separate entrances thereto. One was for study purposes (big classroom, teacher’s room and mudroom), another – teacher’s dwelling (bedroom plus office and dining room with kitchen). The both halves are interconnected by the teacher’s room. The classroom displays self-made desks and school supplies, a plain table by the wall, a stool, an abacus and a blackboard. There are icons hanging on the wall, besides there were portraits of Tsar and his wife.
Parochial schools were organized by Synodus in villages with churches. The villages without churches had reading and writing schools that occupied a half of a house.