Срок работы пробной версии продукта истек. Через две недели этот сайт полностью прекратит свою работу. Вы можете купить полнофункциональную версию продукта на сайте www.1c-bitrix.ru. 14. Хата із села Рекіти | Експонати музею просто неба у Пирогові
"Loading..."
Хата із села Рекіти, Міжгірського району, Закарпатської області

Садиба із села Рекіти складається із хати і пчолиника. Точний час будівництва хати невідомий. На одвірку вхідних дверей вирізьблено дату “1841” літерами кириличного алфавіту. У коморі є сволок, який датують XVIII ст. Відомо, що хату 4 рази переносили з місця на місце. Останнім власником хати був Федір Маркович. За інформацією місцевих жителів, колись хата належала місцевому священнику і була побудована майстром Тарчинцем Миколаєм із деревини з двох старих хат.
Хата складається з трьох приміщень: хати «хижі», сіней та комори. Одвірки та вікна оздоблені різьбленням. Над вхідними дверима прикріплені верхівки смереки «царі» - давні обереги від блискавки.
Пчолиник використовували для зберігання вуликів, які були або деревяні, або із виплетеної соломи. В минулому кожен другий житель села Рекіти мав пасіку. Збудував пчолинок майстер Михайло Попович, останнім власником був Войнагій Іван.
Площа хати – 94 кв.м. Пчолиника – 2 кв.м.


A house from Rekity village of Mizhygirskyi district in Zakarpatska Region

The farmstead from Rekity village consists of a house and apiary. Exact time of its building is unknown, although a date “1841” is engraved on the top of its entrance door in Cyrillic alphabet. The ceiling beam of storeroom relates to 18th Century. The house is known to be transferred from place to place four times. Last owner of this house was Fedir Markovych. According to the locals, many years ago this house was property of a local priest and was constructed by a master Tarchynets Mykola, who took wooden details from two old houses.
The building has three rooms: a house itself, a mudroom and a storeroom. Door trims and windows are decorated by engraving. Smereka tops are fixed above the entrance doors. Such was an ancient talisman against lighting.
The apiary was used to store bee hives, wooden or made of straw. Everybody had an apiary in Rekity village in the past. This apiary was built by a master Mykhailo Popovych, its latest owner was Vojnagii Ivan.
The area of the house is 94 square meters, of the apiary – 2 square meters.